Monday, January 21, 2013

MLK Day

Ok friends. Rant time.

I honestly don't understand the purpose of one day holidays such as MLK day. I didn't have school today, like everyone else. But can I just say, does one day REALLY make that much of a difference?

I mean, what am I gonna do? I'm in college. I'm broke as HELL. Driving anywhere is completely out the window.  (Thanks a lot "freshman can't have cars" rule) It's Monday. NOTHING happens on Mondays. No ones going out tonight because we all have class tomorrow. It's freaking -1924928759235 degrees outside, so walking outside ain't happening. Whats the point of having a day off if you're just literally going to sit in the dorm and stare at the wall?

While it IS nice to not do anything, I just don't get it. But if it's truly a holiday... lets DO something people!

Because there are people who stare at a wall all day, and then theres college.

No comments:

Post a Comment