Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Let Me Know I'm Not Alone?

Well HEY there people of the internet! If you're reading this, you've successfully found the best blog ever. Of course, I may be a little biased. Regardless, I'm happy you're here and have decided to join me on this wild ride that society refers to as "college".

I, by any means, don't claim to be an expert on college, nor do I even really fully understand what college is even supposed to do for me! You see, I'm a freshman. That's right. A bottom-of-the-totum-pole, always-getting-lost, hitting-on-the-seniors, homesick-call-mama-every-day, lets-get-crazy, soap scum freshman. And pretty damn proud if I may say so:)

I feel like college is a place that can get pretty crazy, on many different levels. It's a complete fresh start. New town, new school, new friends, new roommates, new classes, new independence, new decisions, new EVERYTHING. At least, so it seems.

So, I created this blog in hopes that I can share my crazy college journey with you all. I want to tell my college stories, my roommate stories, my love stories, my faith stories, MY stories!

So do me a favor, and let me know I'm not alone? Follow me! Comment! Let's be friends! I promise I don't bite. Help me survive this thing called college. The Lord knows I don't know what I'm doing.

Because one day you're in diapers, and you blink... and Then There's College.

No comments:

Post a Comment